So it has been a while since I posted a new recipe, I have been trialing a few new ones, some not quite ready for the blog just yet, but this one is perfect… It’s creamy and tomatoey and hits the spot.
- Chicken Thighs 4-5 (you can use chicken breast too if you wish)
- 3 Cloves Garlic- (smashed and cut up- minced)
- Sun-dried tomatoes 28g (cut up into small pieces)
- Spices- Black Pepper, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Paprika 1/2 tspn of each.
- Soured Cream 3 tblspn
- Tomato Paste 1 tspn
- Chicken Stock 70ml
- 50g button mushrooms
- 20g green beans
- Parmesan Cheese 40g
- Coconut Oil 2 tblspn
- Fresh Basil to sprinkle on top when ready
- Bring the pan to heat and add coconut oil.
- Remove skin from chicken thighs and place in pan, keep turning until cooked.
- Remove chicken tights from pan and keep warm on a plate in the oven (at low).
- Place, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and spices into the pan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add soured cream, tomato paste, stock 20g of the parmesan cheese, bring to boil and keep stirring until combined and thickened.
- Turn down heat to medium
- Add your mushrooms and green beans (any other veg now too if you wish)
- Return chicken to pan and let simmer for 5 minutes spooning the sauce over the chicken.
- Top with the leftover parmesan and fresh basil.
Serve with rice, potatoes, chips whatever you wish or eat on its own.
Thanks for reading.
Hungry Happy Mum.